SALARY: GENEROUS SALARY - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: LONDON - HYBRID
A leading international, independent publisher of STEM books & journals is looking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join their journals publishing team.
You will need to be a self-starter and will take responsibility for ensuring the continual development of the journals publishing programme which drives their ambitious growth targets.
- Developing new STEM-related research journals with an emphasis on open access publication.
- Management of existing portfolio journals and the development of new publishing models
- Identify high-value topics for Special Issues
- Maintain continuous quality control and monitoring of all aspects of day-to-day editorial, production and publishing operations
- Meet portfolio related objectives
- Develop and maintain positive collaborative relationships with existing/potential authors
- Monitoring the demands of market forces and advising of future trends, risks and opportunities
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or higher, in science and a demonstrable track record in STEM publishing. You will have effective verbal and written communications skills and will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously amid tight deadlines. Able to build, nurture and manage editorial boards you will also be able to work independently as well as being part of a busy team.
If you would like further information on this brilliant new role, please send your CV with a brief cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register