Subscriptions Sales Executive
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a fabulous new role on offer to work for a leading B2C publisher in both print and digital formats, for a Subscription Sales Executive. Reporting to the Subscriptions Marketing manager this is a superb opportunity to be part of a growing company and to play an active and integral part in that growth.
This is a newly created role which will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating brand specific sales and profitability and some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Growing the number of subscription renewals from existing customers, re-engaging with lapsed and cancelled subscribers and generating new subscription sales from both new and existing clients, although the majority of renewals will come from existing customers and very warm leads.
- Reach agreed productivity goals, e.g. dials, attempted contacts, completed contacts and closed sales goals.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to monitor product development and engagement and to proactively identify the best sales opportunities.
- Identify market trends that will help grow incremental revenues.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Brand, its editorial strategy and audiences and the Brand’s primary selling point.
- Liaise with other departments and stakeholders to drive revenue opportunities.
This is varied and interesting sales role and the successful person will have experience in an outbound call centre or in-house telesales environment, either consumer or B2B and will have experience of selling products/solutions in a commercial and fast-paced environment. Experience within the media industry is an advantage but is not essential. You will be a highly motivated team player with a flair for customer engagement, great listening skills and the ability to close a sale.
In return you will receive an attractive basic salary plus a 24% bonus/commission and great company benefits.
If you would like more information on this exciting new role, please forward your CV with your salary expectations to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register