Subscriptions Executive / Manager - Magazines
SALARY: UP TO £30,000 + 10% MONTHLY BONUS
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Subscriptions professional looking for more autonomy and the opportunity to develop your role and work on an interesting and diverse magazine?
We have a fabulous new opportunity for a subscriptions professional to work for a niche specialist magazine. The purpose of the Subscriptions Executive/Manager is to grow subscription sales and contribute to the profit of the magazine.
The role of the Subscriptions Manager is split into three core areas:
- Renewals/Account management:
- Ensuring retention and grow existing subscriber base across subscriptions, pricing data, reports, and job listings.
- Managing accounts, including understanding customers’ needs, and making sure they are aware of, and getting value from, all that the magazine offers
- Managing renewal process, including capturing feedback, referrals and testimonials
- Consolidating group / corporate accounts
- Providing billing and account support for subscribers
- Customer acquisition:
- Delivering new customer growth through proactive contact and targeting, and by responding to incoming enquiries in an informed and timely manner
- Following up on acquisition campaigns. E.g. Mailings, social media posts, events, newsletters.
- Acquiring an understanding and overview of industry, to identify prospects/leads that service would be relevant to
- Back office and travel:
- Attending industry events to meet new and existing customers and help showcase the company’s offerings
- Managing back office tasks including CRM, subscription system and invoicing
- Contributing to continual improvement of tools, systems and processes
The successful person will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within subscription sales/business development
- Ability to communicate with a global audience and customers at all levels
- Strong influencer and problem solver
- Proven experience of planning and organisation
- Strong commercial acumen with a hunger to succeed
- Strong sales experience
- Customer service mind-set
We will look at candidates without a subscriptions sales background, but you will need to demonstrate how your experience would transfer to this interesting and very varied role.
For further details please send your CV along with your salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register