SALARY: DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: ANDOVER - HYBRID/REMOTE WORKING
Our client is a leading, global provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will take responsibility for implementing product and brand strategies across EMEA and, in conjunction with the Head of Marketing will develop branding and product marketing plans for EMEA, ensuring their timely execution.
The Strategic Marketing Manager will also devise strategies and projects to drive the development of marketing practice in line with departmental goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead end-to-end marketing in EMEA
- Work closely with product and sales stakeholders as well as marketing colleagues in the global academic marketing team
- Develop a plan for reviewing and monitoring current market conditions and competitor activity
- Forecast and manage tactical budget for assigned portfolio.
- Translate the EMEA marketing strategy and objectives into cohesive marketing plans
You will have demonstrable experience in a product Management or Marketing role and proven success in managing and executing B2B marketing programmes for the academic market. You will have sound digital marketing skills and will be able to see and anticipate market patterns and trends.
A first-class communicator, you will ideally have experience within sales or marketing of library or digital products.
This will be a hybrid working role mainly remote with occasional visits to the office. In turn, the company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you can offer the marketing expertise required for this position and would like further details, please send your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register