Sponsorship Sales Manager
SALARY: GENEROUS SALARY - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: LONDON - HYBRID
We have a fabulous new sales role, working for a leading educational technology company that develops educational programmes and empowers educators to bring real-world learning into the classroom. This London based organisation also delivers high quality events, training and development services, and provides industry content across a range of resources from digital platforms to in person events. This role will work on a hybrid basis ideally working 2-3 days in their London office.
They are looking to recruit an experienced sponsorship sales professional into a brand-new position within their commercial team and the role would suit someone looking for the next step in their sales career. The events are predominately based around the Education and HR sectors and the role is fast paced within a friendly successful team. Reporting to the Head of Commercial this role will expand their sponsorship exhibitor sales and also within the print and online advertising sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling sponsorship packages across the company’s large-scale events portfolio
- Generating sponsorship/advertising revenue for the company’s growing online portfolio including new online conferences, webinars/seminars, online magazine portals
- Sourcing new leads and potential sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers
- Account managing your own advertisers and sponsors
- Contributing towards the organisation of exhibitions
- Work with product managers and conference producers to develop new propositions and sales strategies for new products
We are looking for a talented sales individual, ideally with a track record in growing sponsorship revenue and driving sales in new markets. You will have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, and work under pressure and to deadlines. Highly organised and logical you will have the ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously, and possess great time management. An interest in the events and training industry would be useful.
This role carries a highly attractive salary plus a great event commission package. For further details please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register