Snr Marketing Executive
SALARY: Attractive salary plus a 10% PRB and excellent company benefits
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have an interest in the education industry? Would you like to broaden your experience within a full and varied marketing role? If you answered Yes to all three questions, this could be the next step in your marketing career. The Higher Education industry is going through an exciting transition, moving away from traditional teaching methods, using more digital platforms, resources and tools. A highly successful publisher of educational products is looking to recruit an experienced and motivated marketing professional to join their HE marketing team, providing support for the European, Middle East and Africa markets (EMEA), to effectively position their suite of print and digital resources and courseware to target the Higher Education sector.
This is a very busy role where you will take ownership of a series of product portfolios, marketing them to external audiences, as well as supporting the Sales teams with suitable tools and resources, by planning and implementing the marketing plan for a range of subject areas.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve, but are not limited to:
- Working with team members and key functions within the business to devise and implement strategies for marketing the portfolio and its key products imported from the US and locally published titles.
- Taking ownership of the portfolio (print and digital) in all aspects of the marketing remit to increase sales for the lists.
- Participating in and presenting the product in strategy sessions at sales meetings as well as presenting product information to the Sales team via face to face and online channels.
- Conduct market research and analyse data to support customer decisions and for the use of internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Set the pricing if import products to ensure these are competitively priced for EMEA markets.
The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent with demonstrable marketing executive experience, ideally from a publishing or educational background. You will be experienced in formulating and executing marketing plans and possess strong MS Office skills. Experience of product management would be an advantage. You will be a great communicator with sound attention to detail and have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
This role is usually office based but due to current Covid restrictions it is temporarily home based until the office opens next year.
For further information please send your CV with a short note, outlining your interest and salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register