Senior Reporter – Finance
Are you an experienced reporter looking for a great new role where you will work with top industry professionals, and financial institutions? Would you like to work with a small but dedicated team of journalists around the world?
We are working with a major player when it comes to finance magazines, who provide essential news for companies involved in international trade.
The Senior Reporter will network and build extensive contacts within the trade finance industry, conduct daily interviews over the phone or in person and represent the publication at industry and media events every week. You will write exclusive online news stories, contributing long-form features for magazines and annual supplements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Source and write original news stories each week, conducting exclusive interviews with senior industry figures
- Edit in-house colleagues’ news stories each week
- Write, commission and edit longer feature stories for their quarterly magazine and annual supplements
- Film and edit short videos, and podcasts for the company website
- Represent the company at events in London and further afield
The successful person will have proven reporting experience (preferably covering banking, international trade and/or finance), or you might be working in B2B journalism with an interest in finance. You will have great organisational skills and time management with the ability to work autonomously. You will have a nose for news, be a creative genius, highly motivated and ambitious.
For further information on this great role, please forward your CV and a sample of your writing.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register