Senior Project Editor - Educational Publishing
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
A market-leading educational publishing company based in Dublin wishes to recruit an experienced and highly motivated Senior Project Editor to manage their own programmes within an expanding list. Working on primary and post-primary titles for the Irish market, the Senior Project Editor will manage author relationships and their own workload efficiently.
The Senior Project Editor will liaise with the designers, proofers, illustrators, copyeditors, subject matter experts and junior members of staff associated with their projects. Working on highly-designed titles complete with complex illustrations and diagrams, you will be responsible for providing frequent updates on progress, identifying risks and suggesting solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Editor looking for their next challenge, more responsibility and the opportunity to develop within a dynamic, growing team.
The successful person will have:
- Education to Degree level, or equivalent.
- Proven editorial experience within publishing, ideally within educational publishing, although candidates with relevant experience from other areas of publishing will be considered.
- An interest in education.
- Strong editorial skills with the ability to recognise and develop clear, concise, well-written and grammatically correct material.
- Solid project management experience within an editorial environment.
- An interest in design, digital learning experiences and multimedia.
- Excellent IT skills (particularly MS Office and Word).
- Knowledge of the Irish language would be an advantage.
This role carries an attractive salary and benefits package. For further details please send your CV and a short cover letter outlining your interest and salary expectations to email@example.com.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register