Senior Medical Writer
SALARY: Very generous salary plus company benefits
A leading independent healthcare publisher is looking to recruit a talented Senior Medical Writer for their expanding team. This highly desirable role will develop and deliver scientifically accurate, high quality and engaging educational content across a range of therapy areas and a variety of mediums with scientific and strategic insight.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed knowledge and understanding of the therapy areas that the organisation works in, including upcoming updates to guidelines, therapy launches and key congresses.
- Creating and delivering high-quality content that is scientifically and grammatically accurate, aligned with educational objectives and suitable for the target audience.
- Provide scientific and strategic support in the preparation of, and participate in client meetings.
- Attend Congresses, workshops and client meetings to provide medical writing support
- Review and proofread materials produced by other members of the editorial team, or externally produced materials
- Brief freelancers when additional support is required
- Work with the wider company team to develop content for proposals and pitches as required.
This is a highly responsible role and the successful person will be educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science subject. You will have demonstrable experience from an agency (medical communications), medical publishing, or other relevant medical experience. You will have a talent for medical writing, strong attention to detail with strong grammar skills and a passion for science/medicine. Experience in writing for digital would be an advantage. Well-developed scientific writing skills with the ability to edit and adapt content, utilising a variety of styles and outputs to target different audiences is essential.
This role carries a generous salary and will work from home for the foreseeable future.
For further details please forward your CV with a short covering letter, outlining your interest and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register