Senior Marketing Executive
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
A leading global B2B publisher based in London is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to work on their events, B2B subscriptions and general brand marketing products. This is an exciting role in a forward-thinking and innovative publishing organisation, where you will be working in a truly dynamic environment. Working on market leading brands, awards and conferences you will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth, as well as creating lead generation through multi-media direct marketing campaigns. The role will involve working in a supportive team and the wider marketing team on other occasional projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a to-class, brand enhancing marketing communication programme for the company’s events
- Working with Head of marketing to develop and grow the print and digital subscription bases of the company’s publications
- Work with editorial and commercial teams to manage all marketing campaign needs
- Work with conference producers to write compelling, targeted copy to support sponsorship and delegate sales objectives
- Media partner fulfilment, including managing banners and third party emails
- Project manager and produce event collateral and brochures by creating project plans, liaising with logistics and editorial teams, working with design and print vendors and delivering to schedule and within agreed budgets
This is a fabulously varied marketing role which would suit a Marketing Executive looking for the next step and more responsibility or an existing Senior Marketing Executive looking for a role that will give you strong growth opportunities to work on industry-leading events and some cool brands.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sufficient and relevant marketing experience within publishing or events
- A high level of copywriting and proofreading skills
- Analytical, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to spot trends and glean insights from raw data
- Great problem-solving skills, curious and pro-active with the ability to offer solutions
- The ability to accurately interpret statistics and suggest ideas
- A creative mind-set with an eye for design
For further details on this exciting marketing role, please send us your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register