Senior Email Marketing Executive
LOCATION: London - Croydon
SALARY: Generous salary and bonus - Details on application
A fast-growing publishing group, specialising in business and consumer publications is looking to recruit an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join their digital marketing team, specifically the email division. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager this role will focus on delivering emails in a fast pace environment and will develop quickly into leading on Email Campaigns and Automations, delivering email campaigns ensuring deployment deadlines are met. This is a department that is being completely rebuilt from the ground up, so it’s a great opportunity to join and reshape this area.
The Digital Marketing Team plans and executes a market leading email marketing strategy that supports sales, events, and wider marketing activity for the different brands within the Group. The Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
Key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the business in setting up of campaigns, using their tracking system to manage campaigns and working closely with brand teams to set up and deliver marketing, editorial and advertising emails
- Act as business lead on email campaign strategy and automations
- Work closely with media and events brand marketers to advise on best practice for email campaigns and automation in the ESP
- Act as Team Lead on all automations and campaigns, supporting the email marketing execs
- Use market leading ESP software to create and deliver email campaigns
- Using HTML/CSS coding to develop or amend a suite of email templates for marketing campaigns
- Proof and test each email campaign and report on campaigns, analysing performance and identifying areas for optimisation and growth
The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will have proven experience of working in digital marketing, with experience of working with emails and deployed campaigns. Experience of B2B marketing to an international audience and hands on experience with email deployment systems (In particular E-Shot and Marketo though not essential to have experience on these platforms as training will be given). You will be a confident user of HTML, CSS and building/designing mobile responsive HTML email templates. Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register