Senior Business Development Manager – Academic Publishing
SALARY: GENEROUS SALARY AND BONUS
LOCATION: UNITED KINGDOM - REMOTE
Do you have a thorough understanding of the Open Research Space and demonstrable experience within the academic publishing industry? If so, our client, a leading academic publishing, business is looking to appoint a Senior Business Development Manager who can grow their partnerships with research performing organisations across EMEA. This is an ideal role for a commercially-minded individual with proven success in business development. This role can be worked on a remote basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead business development for the research performing organisation sector and drive revenue growth through centralised agreements with HE institutions, funders and other research organisations
- Achieve and exceed annual targets
- Create and deliver the EMEA commercial strategy ensuring that activity is both relevant and flexible
- Actively liaise with other stakeholder groups within the business
- Feedback market and customer insights to the wider business unit
With your familiarity with key business models and your ability to influence others, both internal and external stakeholders, you will be experienced in taking the lead on commercial projects. A sound knowledge of the Open Research space is essential. You will have fantastic networking skills and the ability to communicate effectively, inside the organisation and with key customers. Knowledge of the research funding landscape would also be a distinct advantage. This can be a remote based role with visits to the company offices as necessary and a highly competitive salary and uncapped bonus package is offered to the successful candidate.
If you are a successful, commercially-minded individual with proven success in business development and a passion for open research, this could be your next career move!
For further details on this attractive sales role, please send your CV and details of your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register