Senior Associate Publisher
Salary: On application
We have a fabulous new opportunity for a Senior Associate Publisher to join the expanding publishing team of a highly successful research publishing organisation. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in the publishing strategy to grow article revenue through their flagship publishing platforms. Reporting to the Publisher this role will support the publishing team by managing and growing their flagship platform partners. This role may work remotely on a permanent basis with the occasional travel to the office for meetings.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will involve:
- Providing high quality management and building strong relationships with flagship partners to develop and manage platforms, in order to maximise publications, develop opportunities to deliver enhanced and/or new services, and grow their commitment to open research publishing.
- Working across the business to devise and implement an annual platform strategy with flagship partners
- Work with business development team to secure, onboard and understand new platform partners
- Work with the Publisher to identify potential partnerships and develop networks with the global research, funder and publisher communities
- Working with the Strategic Partnership Managers to implement new overarching strategies, to provide further services and new revenue streams to existing and new platform partners.
This is a critical role within the team and the successful person will have sufficient, demonstrable experience from a similar background with a strong grasp, experience of and an active interest in Open Access publishing and the move to more open research practices more generally. You will have a deep knowledge of the academic publishing industry and the wider scholarly research system, as well as experience in growing article revenue for an academic publisher. You should be customer focused with experience of managing important external partnerships and solid line management experience of a small team.
This role carries a very attractive salary and bonus, plus excellent company benefits.
For further information please forward your CV and a short covering letter outlining your interest and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The current closing date for applications is 2nd February 2021Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register