SEM / SEO Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about marketing and the customer experience? Are you experienced at running Search Engine Marketing Campaigns and looking for the next step in your career? We have a lovely opportunity to join a busy marketing team with a global publisher in the Oxford area.
The key focus of this role will be to increase traffic and the site authority of their ecommerce websites. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will provide insights into customer behaviour, identifying ways to enhance the company’s websites to improve overall domain authority, and using Google Search suggestions to improve page/domain authority, helping to create strategies for ongoing enhancement that support their SEO initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Daily website health and maintenance checks (broken links, orphaned pages etc)
- Gathering insights on key search terms and referrals for the sites as guides to future product leads and marketing promotions to drive conversion
- Working closely with channel marketing managers to book, monitor and budget SEM campaigns as well as social advertising
- Setting up goals, funnels, segments, reports, dashboards, etc. in Google Analytics
- Creating GA documentation and performing training as needed
This role requires a passionate marketer with a depth of experience at running Google Ad/SEM campaigns and knows their way around the suite of Google products.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience with implementing SEM/SEO strategies on websites
- Experience of working in both Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Someone with the ability to analyse data and provide insight into customer behaviour
- A commercial and customer focus and awareness of current market trends
- HTML knowledge would be useful
This role carries an attractive salary and benefits package. For further information please send your CV and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register