Sales Executive - Books - Maternity Cover - Office Bsed
Salary £27000 - £29000
Our client, a global publisher of academic books and digital products We has a lovely role for someone who has a passion for learning and who enjoys generating new business and dealing with existing customers and building strong relationships with customers. Based in the Oxford area, this role will involve working with a portfolio of academic institutions throughout the South West and South of England, although the role will be office based and not field based.
This role is a maternity cover for 9-12 months and would suit a sales oriented individual who is keen to develop their sales experience, or maybe someone who is looking to develop sales experience in a publishing environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales and renewals targets
- Managing a strong portfolio of customers
- Working with colleagues to ensure relevant opportunities are shared
- Analyse sales figures , run reports, communicate with colleagues in the sales, marketing and editorial departments on a daily basis
- Work with CRM systems
- Working on sales for print and digital content
- Liaise with field sales reps
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- A proven track record in a sales/customer service environment
- Will be self-motivated and organised with a willingness to succeed and happy to work in an office based sales environment
- Excellent customer focus
- Commercially aware
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills
For further details please send your CV with a short paragraph outlining your interest in the role and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register