SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a super opportunity with a successful publisher for a Contracts & Royalties Co-ordinator to join their friendly Royalties team in their Oxford office.
Based in their Oxford offices this varied and interesting role will deal with contract generation and will track contracts through the full process of sending and signing and filing.
This is key role within the team and responsibilities will involve:
- Checking returned contracts and dealing with queries
- Generate invoices and payment summaries
- Assist publishers/authors/agents etc. with queries about statements or payment of royalties/advances
- Liaise with editorial regarding royalties, rights and overdue contracts
- Deal with queries for royalties, rights and summary sheets
- Set up new titles and prepare paperwork for payment
This is a fabulous role for someone who has some experience of working in a contracts or royalties environment and is looking for a role that is varied, interesting with the scope to progress.
The successful person will have some proven experience working with contracts and who has sound analytical skills, with a methodical approach to work. You will be highly organised with a head for figures and possess the ability to work in an accurate and organised manner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role as you will be working with a number of internal departments and external stakeholders.
This is a permanent role and for further information please send your CV with a short note, outlining your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register