Research Conference Producer
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a great new opportunity working for a London based B2B publishing organisation as a Research Conference Producer. This is a maternity cover role for initially 12 months working on a focused portfolio of market-leading events and brands, where the product focus is around paid subscriptions, conferences, awards, digital insight and bespoke marketing solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the Research Conference Producer will be responsible for researching, identifying and producing industry leading, commercially viable repeat conference and events. This is a role that would suit someone with a research based degree and has a background in research and some data analysis.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Research and analyse the feasibility of repeat events
- Maximise existing events to ensure they meet ‘need to know’ requirements, to guarantee attendance
- Conduct detailed research by phone and in person with key industry figures to determine validity of topics, key themes, speakers competitor landscape etc.
- Analyse past delegates to determine appropriate pricing and targeting
- Establish growth areas for existing events or new events
- Invite and confirm high-level speakers that the industry wants to hear from
The successful person will have:
- Excellent research skills – proven research and analytical skills – critical in identifying and deciding the direction of a topic
- Sharp copywriting skills
- Clear understanding and delivery of core conference KPIs
- Strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit and loss/basic business principles
- Analytical and able to interpret data to shape ideas
For further information on this role please forward your CV with your availability and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register