LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
Our client a leading B2B information publisher is seeking first-class individuals with a passion for publishing, business and sales. This role is working for an award-winning London based media organisation which produce special reports exclusively for high quality daily press.
With the freshest ideas and strongest momentum in the market, they are a high growth company with tremendous prospects for the future, delivering research and thought leadership publications. They endeavour to attract candidates that replicate their characteristics as a business: entrepreneurial, hungry to succeed with an energetic can-do attitude.
- Using strong research skills, identify trends and unique ideas for each report topic to develop an in-depth knowledge of the subject and feed into the editorial planning process.
- Deliver credible and professional sales pitches, by phone or in person, to both existing contacts and new prospects in order to achieve sales targets.
- Undertake independent research to establish and identify trends for new ideas
- Accurately communicate the desired message to the editorial team.
- Provide input on editorial and design, including liaison with expert freelance journalists and the company’s in-house design team
- Assist in commissioning the editorial team to ensure the most appropriate professionals and/or organisations are selected for the publication.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth media organisation and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. Previous sales/account handling experience in the media industry is not a pre-requisite, but you need to be a first-class operator in whatever tasks and challenges you undertake. You will have a keen eye for detail as you will also have editorial input into the projects. You will be of graduate calibre, articulate, confident with the ability to present your ideas to senior level clients. You should be interested in current affairs, organised and able to work independently as well as in a team. You will be competitive, a self-starter and business oriented. This is a unique role with fabulous prospects.
If you are looking for an interesting and highly rewarded role, where you will be part of a successful, high-energy team, this could be the next role for you.
For further details please send your CV and a cover note outlining your interest, salary expectations and availability.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register