Salary: Up to £40k pro-rata
Our client a leading Society membership orgnisation is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help transform’s the business’ systems and be solely responsible for the implementation of their new CRM and CMS. This is a contract role for around 6-12 months with flexible hours working from home 2/3 days a week.
As their project manager, this role will work from home and your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that their new CRM and CMS are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline.
Some role responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks with proven working experience as a project administrator. A solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a must along with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. A PMP / PRINCE II certification would also be desirable.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful organisation and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience.
This part-time, flexible role carries a generous salary and for further details please send your CV and a cover note outlining your interest, salary expectations and availability to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register