Project Manager - ELT Publishing
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a great new role to start the New Year off for an organised, pro-active individual with experience of the ELT market to join a successful, global educational publishing company within their highly regarded ELT Editorial team, as Project Manager.
This role reports to the Editorial Manager for EMEA and will be responsible for the smooth and efficient delivery of their regional custom and adaptations ELT programme, ensuring projects are produced profitably and to schedule.
This is a key role within the team and responsibilities will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for all custom opportunities, including checking the profitability of any requests and liaising with internal and external contacts. These may include, sales, production and schools, universities, education authorities.
- Overseeing all pre-press work on new titles and products, setting up and managing the schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Complete a P & L to ensure projects are financially viable and advise sales teams how to achieve value in their custom projects and where cost savings can be made.
- Work with production and manufacturing on schedules and print runs to allow for timely delivery and with Sales teams to ensure delivery dates are acceptable and client delivery details are communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Be the key liaison point with the Operations team, ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed to ensure rights and permissions are cleared, and ISBNs are assigned.
- Assign freelance editors to projects when necessary and ensure they are briefed accurately with a contractual agreement in place, overseeing queries and scheduled delivery.
This is a highly interesting and responsible role as Project Manager in the ELT Editorial team and the successful person will be of graduate calibre with experience of working in ELT publishing. Some proven experience of working in a custom type publishing role would be an advantage, though not essential. You will have strong organisational, numeric and analytical skills with strong written and communication skills. This is a fabulous opportunity for a driven individual with experience of the ELT market to join a forward-thinking and highly renowned organisation.
For further details please send your CV with a short paragraph outlining your interest, and salary expectations to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register