SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: LONDON - HYBRID
We have a great new role with a leading education technology organisation that empowers educators to bring real-world learning into the classroom and equip students with the skills they need for success – now and in the future on a global scale. They are looking for an innovative Programme Manager to develop learning programmes (both SaaS courses and bespoke custom-made, across a range of media on a wide range of topics, primarily for a school’s audience, working independently on smaller initiatives or with senior colleagues on larger programmes.
The role will involve overseeing the product development process from proposals to launch in schools. You may also manage clients and may be the single point of accountability for smaller projects and accounts.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing educational programmes and initiatives including but not limited to defining requirements and scope, developing content plans, copy writing and editing, briefing other teams and suppliers, running competitions and challenges.
- Review content produced by other teams e.g., marketing material and film scripts, for accuracy and relevance to the core project content
- Provide input into proposals for new and existing clients, with scope to support proposal writing and pitching
- Creating project budgets, tracking project costs
- Attend client status calls and input to status reports and client meetings with programme updates
The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will have demonstrable professional experience in a relevant role e.g., publishing, digital products, education, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have the ability to work effectively and make appropriate decisions with limited supervision and experience of running multiple projects simultaneously. You will also have experience of managing clients and stakeholders and experience of using a content management system. Ideally you will also have knowledge/interest in the UK education system.
For further details, please send your CV with a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register