Program Manager - 12 Month Contract
SALARY: DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: HYBRID/REMOTE - UK
A highly successful, global academic publisher is looking to appoint a Programme Manager in this 12-month contract to take responsibility for the delivery of multiple projects within a process improvement programme. In this fixed term contract position, you will build effective relationships with senior stakeholders across the business. You will also track and report on project progress, delivery and impact across the program, enabling effective change management within the business.
• Assess the expected outcomes and estimated benefits of projects and programs
• Proactively monitor the progress of the program and projects
• Ensure adherence to best practice in project management and appropriate methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma
• Line manage individuals within your Programme Squad
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, using multiple channels and formats
Strong numerical and verbal reasoning skills will be important and you will have the proven ability to network and build solid relationships. A qualification in project management or project methodology and previous success in delivering multiple projects are expected. You will have excellent influencing skills, good team motivational skills and the ability to form strong, collaborative teams.
The position will be worked predominantly remotely with 1 day in the office TBC. The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package for this 12-month contract. For more detailed information please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining your interest and salary expectation to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register