Product Marketing Manager - Contract
SALARY: On application
LOCATION: Hampshire - Remote
A leading global educational publisher is looking to recruit an experienced Product Marketing professional to cover maternity leave contract of 9-12 months, within the marketing department of one of their highly successful brands. This role will ideally start at the end of July.
The Product Marketing Manager will be the go-to product expert and will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies for their ELT portfolio products. You will be the key product liaison between global editorial teams and wider sales and marketing teams. This role is currently working on a remote basis for the foreseeable future.
What you’ll be doing:
- With the Head of Strategic Marketing, you will prepare product marketing campaigns and go-to market plans with the editorial and author teams and market managers/reps for the ELT product list
- Track product development and marketing initiatives in the international markets with a view to repurposing them for the EMEA market
- Providing external conference and exhibition support, coordinating author presence and liaison
- Work with the Design team to create pre-and post-sales tools, including printed materials, catalogues, power points and marketing materials for the sales reps.
- Online training and promotion via intranet sites, social media and different online channels
The successful person will ideally have a broad range of experience of working within a marketing or sales department with proven experience of dealing with customers. Experience in the ELT industry would be ideal but is not essential. You will have solid experience of working within a busy and varied supporting role with great PC skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This role carries an attractive salary and retention bonus and is currently working remotely.
For further details please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register