SALARY: On application
A leading academic and professional publisher based in London is looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to manage and develop products on one of their main digital platforms and will manage a specific product suite. This role is focused on helping the team deliver the product roadmap and grow the company’s offering in the business and management space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the definition and delivery of assigned product enhancement projects, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, UX and design teams and technology.
- Leading project teams and meetings, driving discussions and decision making
- Recommend key roadmap priorities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product(s); who are using them and how, by analysing product usage data and conducting user research.
- Interact regularly with product customers and users to ensure full understanding of their needs and perspectives
- Working collaboratively with other teams across the business to improve efficiencies and solve product-related issues.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about defining and delivering products and product enhancements for customers and users and the successful person will have proven experience working in product management, ideally with experience or an awareness of the academic publishing industry. You will have a solid working knowledge of the full suite and administration of Office 365 Microsoft solutions, and data management tools, plus, a strong knowledge of product management best practices and the latest tech trends. Strong written and communication skills are essential as is excellent attention to detail.
For further details of this exciting role please send your CV and a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role closes on 13th June so please get in touch immediately.Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register