Print Production Coordinator
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
Our client, a global publisher of educational products is looking to recruit two Production professionals to work in their busy Production team, on an initial 6 month contract. These roles will support content project management for the Higher education and ELT print and digital products, through the production cycle, to ensure that publishing requirements are successfully delivered. These roles will work closely with the Senior Content Project Managers and will report to the Head of Production & Design.
These are key roles within the team and responsibilities will include:
- Project management, including project planning, scheduling, briefing vendors, tracking and checking all stages of the production cycle
- Ensuring on time and accurate delivery of each project, including print books, course management systems, eBooks, presentation tools and websites
- Data management and digital product tracking, using business systems
- Manage the ebook production; source files and arrange digital conversion for a range of platforms and eBook formats.
- Track and check all stages of digital and print projects through the Production cycle.
The successful candidates will have project management skills with the ability to manage and correctly prioritise multiple projects and tasks within budget and schedule. A working knowledge of the production/printing processes would be an advantage. You will have great problem-solving skills and advanced computer skills. You will have the ability to monitor and manage spending and identify potential cost reductions.
These roles are to start in January 2020. If you would like further information please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register