SALARY: Generous salary - details on application
A highly prestigious London based healthcare company is looking to recruit an experienced and professional individual to be their Operations Manager. This is initially a 12-month maternity cover contract, but due to consistent growth this role has a strong possibility to go permanent at the end of the contract.
This is an all-encompassing senior position with a strong emphasis on establishing, improving and embedding business operations processes that align with the overall organisational growth strategy. Working in collaboration with other senior managers and executives within finance, HR and IT the Operations manager will take a hands-on approach to designing and mobilising operational requirements.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Executive Board, implement the overall organisation’s business plan, aligning departmental strategies to promote overall business goals.
- Work with Executive Board in developing new initiatives and workstreams
- Evaluate the overall performance of the business by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics to maximise efficiency of processes.
- Working closely with the Head of Technology and IT team for the implementation, management and updating of major IT systems.
- Oversee key systems across clinics and ensure good staff adoption
- Work with the Medical Director and clinical team to streamline the patient pathway, identify inefficient workloads and automate processes to optimise patient experience/satisfaction.
- Line manage 2 members of the operations team
This is a highly responsible role for the team and the successful person will have demonstrable experience as an Operations Manager from a busy and professional background. You will have senior management experience in leading, motivating and engaging a team of professionals with a focus on high performance and quality and possess first class analytical, communication and relationship building skills. You will be comfortable thinking strategically and operating in a hands-on capacity, with a proven track record of articulating and delivering on business related solutions.
For further information on this highly sought-after operations role, with the opportunity to develop and increase responsibility, please send your CV with a short cover note outlining your interest, salary expectations and availability.
This role will be available from mid-July.Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register