Marketing & Sales Manager EMEA
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
A leading global publishing organisation of Scientific, Technical and Medical books, journals and online products is looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to manage their marketing team. Based in London this is a fabulous new role for an experienced marketing professional with a similar marketing background in STM/Academic publishing.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Creating and implementing effective campaigns for print and ebooks, and other e-products which include direct marketing online and offline, advertisements and working with regional sales reps.
- Identifying and coordinating conference attendance and book fairs.
- Monitoring and driving marketing strategies.
- Managing a team, both in the London office and globally.
- Monitoring and managing key accounts and commission sales representatives for the region.
The successful person will have:
- At least 5 years marketing experience in STM/Academic publishing
- The ability to work with multinational offices and remote teams.
- Experience of managing a team.
- The ability to analyse markets and sales and develop strategies to drive sales.
- Ability to work within a set budget.
- Ability to work well with authors, sales reps and editors
If you are looking for a varied, busy and responsible new marketing role where you will work with a fantastic marketing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter, including your salary expectations. This role is available immediately.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register