Marketing Executive – 12 Month FTC
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for a 12 Month FTC with a leading membership organisation based in Hertfordshire, a 20 minutes train journey from London.
Working within the Marketing team, this role will fulfil a number of specific responsibilities to support campaigns and objectives as defined by the Marketing Manager.
The aim of this role is to support the marketing team to maximise revenue, customer engagement and awareness of the company’s products and services.
Some key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Creating marketing campaigns to deliver on business objectives, with a focus on Academic Journals and Books.
- Supporting the wider marketing team with the delivery of elements of defined campaigns, on and offline utilising the full marketing mix.
- Tracking budget spend and ROI.
- Working with team members to support design, collation, production and mailing of key collateral, including writing of materials as required.
- Attending exhibitions and assisting with manning the stand at various shows and conferences when required.
This is a great role to develop your publishing experience and the successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, be highly organised, self-motivated and confident. You will have demonstrable marketing experience, preferably gained in an academic publishing environment with experience of digital and direct marketing. You will be able to effectively prioritise and manage a challenging workload and work on your own initiative with excellent attention to detail along with copywriting and proofreading skills.
For further information please send us your CV and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register