Managing Editor | Professional |London | Hybrid working | £Excel
SALARY: EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: HYBRID WORKING - 8 DAYS A MONTH FROM OFFICE, REST FROM HOME
Do you have the experience to make the difference in driving consistent editorial guidance to this small editorial team at this global Consulting company based in central London?
We have a rare opportunity for a highly experienced B2B Managing Editor to join this growing company, who can create a seamless and effective editing function while managing the editorial team. You will act as an ambassador for their new brand guidelines, ensuring that all content created is consistent and of the highest quality.
- Create an efficient editing process, managing it end-to-end.
- Edit, copy-edit, and proof relevant materials
- Provide feedback to writers in addition to editors and proofers
- Manage a team of copyeditors, and in time, decide how to run this team
- Monitor the quality of writing and editing across all content, identify areas of potential improvement, and work with individuals to realise that improvement
We are looking for a talented and versatile B2B managing editor with a sharp eye, strong knowledge of grammar and experience of implementing, and adhering to, a style guide. You must be comfortable questioning other peoples’ writing and making decisive edits as well as editing long-form analysis that includes data.
You will have solid experience of managing a team and will offer a decisive manner in your approach to your own work.
If you can match up to this role, the company offers an excellent salary, benefits and bonus package.
This is a hybrid working position which will require 8 days per month in the office and the rest from home.
For further details on this fantastic new position, please send your CV and a short cover note to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register