Managing Development Editor
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE SALARY - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: HAMPSHIRE - REMOTE
Would you like to join a dynamic product team, developing English language teaching and learning content from pre-school to adult? We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global education and technology company who are looking to appoint a Managing Development Editor who will work with the Publisher and Executive Editor to oversee the development and launch of ELT programs for print and digital delivery. You will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of your products.
This will be a hybrid working position requiring roughly 2 days per month in the office.
- Deploy project management skills to plan, prioritize, resource, and manage projects with complex interdependencies
- Apply an understanding of market segmentation and product differentiation to develop products that exceed customer expectations
- Manage all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Manage internal direct reports, external writers, editors, and other partners
- Train and mentor staff on editorial skills and processes
- Engage with customers to help close business
With substantial textbook publishing experience, you will have proven expertise in publishing ESL/ELT content. Strong project management skills are a must and you will have the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks which will meet established deadlines. You will be the voice of the customer and your products will bring real-world experiences into classrooms. Line management experience will be important.
The company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package with this role. For further details on this new opportunity please send your CV and details of your relevant experience.Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register