Learning Content Producer – 12-month contract – London OR Remote
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
The leading professional body for banking and financial services is looking to appoint an experienced Learning Content Producer to this 12-month fixed term contract vacancy within their education team. In this role you will develop, write and edit effective text-base learning materials meeting the requirements of the course design ensuring that print and digital aspects are delivered as appropriate.
- Working with Commissioning Managers to develop guidance to Subject Matter Experts
- Build on SME’s knowledge, employing ‘ghost writing’ techniques where appropriate to deliver effective learning materials
- Working closely with the Project Manager, Learning Technologist, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to develop a clear plan
- Working collaboratively throughout the project to deliver timely and effective learning materials
- Copy edit the content, and make ready for production activity
- Evaluating the technical content – ensuring that concepts are explained with sufficient clarity
- Create and maintain records of permissions secured on individual titles.
- Undertake picture research and acquire images, working within agreed budgets
- Liaise across the team as appropriate to ensure that the qualifications are ready for launch
This role is part of a wider team that needs to work collaboratively to ensure learning and assessment materials support students to succeed. The successful candidate needs to be able to work in a collaborative, supportive and flexible manner to achieve this.
You will need to have strong grammatical skills and first-class editing experience to be successful in this fixed term contract. Demonstrable experience of copy editing and proofreading documents on paper and on screen will be important as will your strong IT skills.
For further details on this exciting opportunity within the education sector please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register