Key Account Manager - Trade Publishing
SALARY: On application
LOCATION: London - Part remote
We have a fabulous new role for an experienced and highly motivated Key Account Manager, to work for a well-known illustrated non-fiction trade publisher based in central London. This brilliant new role will be responsible for growing the UK sales to their wholesale, special sales and educational suppliers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience as a Key Account Manager, in one of the UK’s most successful trade publishers. This role is currently working remotely, but will have a flexible working balance of 3 days a week from home if desired, in the long term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing education sales through wholesalers and education sales partners in the UK, and together with the Senior Sales Manager, develop and implement a sales plan and increase the company’s profile in schools.
- Attend trade fairs, and sales meetings to explore new market opportunities
- Work with customers to identify their needs and implement customer focused sales plans to maximise sales.
- Achieve sales targets for your customer portfolio
- Work with marketing team on customer plans and use internal resources to support sell-in and sell-through.
The successful person will have:
- Demonstrable sales experience from a similar book publishing background
- Experience of building and managing customer relationships
- The ability to prioritise, work well under pressure with great time management skills
- Strong presentation skills and a confident communicator, with a strong desire to achieve.
This role is available now and early applications are welcomed. For further details of this amazing new role, please send your CV and a short cover note to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register