SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: LONDON - HYBRID
Would you like to work for a publishing organisation who produce beautiful award-winning books? We are looking for an experienced Inventory Controller to be responsible for the stock and maintenance of our client’s lovely award-winning books as well as books on behalf of their distributed clients internationally. This is a highly important role based in the central London office, where you will regularly liaise with other internal departments such as Sales, Production and Finance etc. as well as external customers. Our client offers hybrid working -
Some of the core responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Maintaining a rigorous stock control process and providing updates on the company’s overall stock profile
- Analysing and modelling data to report on and ensure stock integrity
- Acting as the central point of contact for queries about title availability and stock accuracy
- Monitoring daily goods-in receipts and helping to resolve non-compliance issues
- Processing drop shipments for new titles
- Preparing stock recorders for the distributed publisher team
This is a great opportunity for someone who has relevant experience, either in publishing or within non-book products, to develop your career within stock management. There is the scope in this role to make changes and improvements as well as take on more responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with sound stock reconciliation experience, gained either in book publishing or a similar international retail product distribution environment. You will need strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with good Microsoft Office skills. You will have a meticulous approach to your work, with the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
For further details of this role please send your CV and a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register