Inventory and Sales Executive
SALARY: Details on application
Do you want to work for an award winning publisher? Are you an ambitious, self-motivated, supportive team player ready to be a key member of a successful sales team? An independent book publisher specialising in Children's books are looking for a motivated Inventory and Sales executive for their Suffolk based operations. You'll be the backbone of the sales operations team, supporting their efforts and ensuring they've got the most up to date and accurate information for their clients.
You'll be a proficient time manager, detail oriented and have a high regard for a methodical, streamlined work process. Your day to day interactions will support internal departments and interface with and support third party distributors. You will own the process of overseeing and improving stock management and data inventory. You’ll get things done.
The role will start off remotely but ultimately be based in Suffolk, easily commutable from Ipswich and Colchester.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing inventory across multiple warehouses for our international sales team, distributors and customers, including coordinating new title and reprint stock purchases to our warehouses.
- Completing customer specific templates and using tender portals.
- Confirming customer orders.
- Full order management from PO to delivery for all purchases.
- Creating custom sales reports and updating sales information.
What you’ll need to have
- Ability to interpret data
- Experience with inventory planning and stock management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A professional attitude towards business practise.
If you would like to be part of a successful Children’s Sales team please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations.Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register