Inside Sales Representative
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
In-house Sales Representative
We have a fabulous new role with a highly successful learning solutions Company for an experienced sales professional. This office based role is a super role for someone who is looking to broaden their sales experience and is interested in working within the educational and publishing industry.
This role will work with existing clients, developing new sales opportunities with existing customers and maintain and support these customers, promoting all company products in educational Institutions and libraries, within your territory and will help to maximise revenue through all channels, including distributors, campus bookshops and direct to institutions and academics.
Some key responsibilities will involve:
- Telephone calls to customers, promoting their print and digital products and growing the territory by securing new business
- Liaise with distributors and campus bookshops on a regular basis promoting relevant new titles, new editions and other promotions
- Act as a point of contact for all customers and respond to enquiries promptly
- Responsibility for the sampling of key titles appropriately in all Higher education institutions within your territory
- Enter customer information on and activity data on CRM system
- Effectively demonstrating and presenting digital and technology solutions to customers via skype, zoom calls etc. (Training will be given).
This a broad and highly interesting sales role where you will develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and the successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of sales success ideally from a B2B or educational selling digital and print products
- Experience of sales within European territories would be desirable but not essential
- Good IT skills, including MS Office, and CRM system
- High motivation and strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role carries a good salary, an annual incentive bonus and excellent company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and salary details to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register