Inside Sales Executive
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
A highly successful educational technology company is looking to recruit an experienced and driven sales professional to assist with the growth of a range of courses. Based in Oxford, this role will sell directly to parents, students and schools on a global level and will involve relationship building, account management and sales. If you are interested in international education and enjoy developing client relationships and driving results from consultative sales opportunities, this could be the next exciting sales role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and structuring calls to potential and existing customers
- Promoting the whole range of learning and development solutions, services and courses by establishing contact with clients, over the phone and email/online networking.
- Managing new customer opportunities through the sales cycle; from identifying new sales leads to closed business.
- Identify customers’ buying motivation and build an effective pipeline
- Calling to school representatives, educational agents and other existing or potential business customers.
This is a highly interesting inside sales role where you will have the opportunity to work with proactive, driven colleagues who are passionate about making a difference, and the successful person will have:
- Experience of successfully delivering sales, ideally in a B2C or B2B sales environment
- Experience of adapting your sales approach to a range of international customers
- The ability to manage your own client base/workload
- Solid sales skills
This is a permanent full-time role. For further information please send your CV with a short note outlining your interest, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register