Head of Human Resources
SALARY: Excellent salary and benefits - details on application
LOCATION: London, UK
A highly successful healthcare company is looking to recruit an experienced and professional individual for their Head of Human Resources. Based in London, this role will oversee the complete HR function, including managing the HR team.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing all HR policies and processes within the company
- Implement a management training programme within the company and coach managers in HR data and trends
- Co-ordinate the implementation of a new HR system for the organization in conjunction with other members of the team
- Manage the full recruitment process for the organization, working with Managers and Heads of departments
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including employee relations, payroll, training, staff reviews
- Supporting line managers with conducting appraisals
- Providing first line of support for any ER matters
- Overseeing payroll information, ensuring payroll is completed on time
This is a varied and busy senior HR role and the successful person will have proven experience in a senior HR role and will ideally be CIPD qualified. You will have a strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles will experience of managing a team. A thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation is essential as is the ability to influence at all levels. Strong communication and organization skills are a must as is the ability to deal with confidential matters on all levels.
For further details of this exciting and varied HR role please forward your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register