Head of Digital Marketing
SALARY: Very attractive salary and benefits on offer
A leading independent healthcare publisher is looking to recruit a talented individual to join their digital audience acquisition team. Due to continuing growth, this highly desirable role will play a key part in the way the organisation’s member communications are implemented, bringing your knowledge of marketing automation skills and successful digital delivery techniques, to revolutionise the way the company builds, communicates and interacts with its members.
You will play a key role in developing the organisation’s Healthcare Professional audience and grow membership, leveraging a multi-channel acquisition approach. This role can be worked remotely.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the communication to the healthcare professional audience through all the company’s outreach channels, including email, social media, PPC, client affiliates, partnerships with healthcare organisations and industry portals.
- Managing all Client Project Communications from brief to delivery, implementing peer review and ensuring quality assurance.
- Forecasting, planning, managing and reporting related to Marketing Communications budget.
- Leading the Audience Development Team of 3 staff in planning, delivering and measuring highly targeted, audience specific digital campaigns.
- Set the long term strategy for maximising audience development, targeting techniques, and determine the success of channels, including budget allocation and cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Manage the development of the in-house Audience Development team and line management, coaching and mentoring staff.
The successful person will be experienced in the implementation of marketing automation to create campaigns to foster new members and create highly personalised, useful content that helps convert prospects to members. You will have relevant demonstrable experience in a digital marketing role, ideally from a Science publishing, Education, or a healthcare marketing background. You will be familiar with marketing automation software and you will have experience of working with enterprise CMS platforms.
This role carries a generous salary and company benefits. For further information please send your CV and a short covering letter.Apply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register