Foreign Rights Sales Manager
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: REMOTE - UK
Are you passionate about children’s publishing? We have a wonderful new vacancy for an experienced Foreign Rights professional with a highly successful, independent children’s publisher! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is on a clear path to grow and for someone who is looking to further their career in foreign rights. This is definitely a position where you can play a leading role in developing their existing client base in addition to nurturing new markets. This role can be worked either fully from home, or from their office a couple of days a week.
Selling co-edition and translation rights across all their children’s imprints, you will identify and research new business opportunities through attending book fairs and regular trips to allocated territories.
You will have demonstrable rights sales experience within Children’s or adult publishing, experience in selling co-editions and a proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maximise rights sales turnover and profit for agreed territories.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
- Manage annual trip budget and forecasting.
- Attend book fairs and regular sales trips to allocated territories
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrable rights sales experience within either children’s or adult trade publishing
- Fluency in a second language is desirable.
- Financially and commercially astute.
- Proven organizational, time management and strategic planning skills.
- A professional attitude towards business practise.
This role carries an excellent salary and If you are excited by this brilliant opportunity to represent this fantastic list and would like to see further details, please forward your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register