Events Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
We have a super new role for a motivated Marketing Executive with some experience with events, to work for a highly successful and well-known media/publishing company. Based in London this role offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you will be working on market-leading awards and conferences and driving volume, as well as creating lead generation through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
The Events Marketing Executive will be responsible for events covering the company’s highly successful and well-respected titles, delivering world-class, brand-enhancing, marketing communication programmes that increase their event delegate number and revenue, and enrich relationships. The successful person will have the opportunity to work with several market leading brands within a supportive and friendly environment.
Other responsibilities will include creating compelling, needs based campaigns that articulate the value of their brands and coordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure message consistency.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic person with a proven track record in events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing (minimum 1 years’ experience) who is looking for the next step in their career.
The successful person will have:
- At least 1 year’s proven track record in events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- A good understanding of online audiences’ behaviour, needs and changing tends
- Ability to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritising and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- Some proven experience of developing and managing strategic plans and budgets
- Ability to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Experience of using Google Analytics, and social media channels
For further details of this exciting role please send your CV outlining your salary details.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register