SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a highly desirable new role for a motivated individual with experience of working on Awards and/or Conferences. Due to an expanding portfolio a leading international publishing/media organisation is looking to recruit a switched on and highly organised Event Coordinator to support the Event Director and team of Event Managers.
Working across a number of exciting B2B brands and 22 events annually, the events portfolio is made up of conferences, awards and roundtables taking place both in the UK and internationally.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Events Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
- Taking full/partial responsibility of a series of events from start to finish
- Proof reading and testing the functionality of sites
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team and event VIPs
- Managing the event and judging invitations
- Responding to queries. Creating and sending comms using standard templates to ensure communication is efficient
- Creating and sending sponsor packs and monitoring sponsorship fulfilment
- Collating presentations, bios and pictures. Liaising with speaker management on site and coordinating requirements
- Site Visits – where applicable, a site visit may be needed to check out a venue/supplier
This is a super varied role and the successful person will have:
- Proven experience of working on Awards and/or Conferences , preferably in a B2B environment, though this is not essential
- Ability to demonstrate events experience
- Excellent administration skills, including strong skills on MS Office
- Ability to perform mail/email merges
- Strong organisational and communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and use own initiative
If you feel you meet the experience required and have the qualities we are looking for, please send your CV and a short cover not, and we will send you full details of the role.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register