Editorial Project Manager
SALARY: DETAILS ON APPLICATION
A leading, global organisation who provide solutions and services in the UK and internationally is looking to appoint an Editorial Project Manager to join their 30 strong team to manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects providing tailored solutions for clients from a diverse range of market sectors. Working as part of a programme team, you will have the proven ability to deliver multiple projects to client expectations, on budget, to schedule and to an expected level of quality. Our client offers hybrid working arrangements.
- Manage complex and challenging standardization projects
- Agree project scope and schedule with client and other stakeholders.
- Manage workload to ensure effective forecasting and timely delivery.
- Monitor and report on progress towards milestones/targets.
- Proactively lead on managing risks and issues
- Proactively identify ways to improve the service offering and the way the team works to deliver projects
- Conduct research into stakeholders and relevant standardization projects.
- Work with project stakeholders to build consensus on key project issues
You must have extensive experience of technical editing and experience of facilitating group work at different corporate levels. First class communication skills and the ability to effectively chair meetings and deliver presentations will be important in this role. Results driven and solutions-oriented, you will be resourceful, organised and committed to getting the job done. The successful applicant will have excellent technical editing skills with the ability to draft content with technical experts.
This is a hybrid working role however, remote working will be considered. The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package with this appointment. For further details on this interesting and varied role, please send your CV and a short cover note to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register