Editorial List Manager
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: Details on Application
We have a super new role to work for a highly successful educational publisher as a List Manager on the Accounting & Finance HE List, within their fast-paced editorial team. Managing a prestigious portfolio of print and digital higher education products, this role will report to the Publisher for HE and will have responsibility for delivering a commercial frontlist pipeline of core print and digital products within Accounting & Finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project managing the successful publication of frontlist products
- Managing the portfolio of frontlist and backlist products within the Accounting & Finance HE list
- Working with the Publisher to present product business cases for investment funding to the Validation Committee
- Work closely with authors and contributors, recruiting additional contributors where appropriate and required
- Undertake market research by creating specific product plans with users and non-users; briefing authors and content writers as necessary
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful and efficient List manager who is looking to work on a high-profile List.
The successful person will have:
- Proven experience of strong editorial and project management skills, including effective author and contributor management
- Some experience of list and portfolio management
- Proven experience of developing content and delivering products that achieve their strategic aim and meet the neds of the market
- A keen interest in the shaping of content and pedagogy for the HE sector
This role may involve some European travel to conferences and author meetings.
For further details please send your CV and a short cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and availability.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register