Editorial Assistant - Healthcare Publishing
Salary: Details Upon Application
Would you like to progress a career within medical publishing within editorial? Would you like to use your well-honed research skills and science degree to assist in commissioning journal content by researching/sourcing articles, abstracts and features? If your answer to these questions is yes, then please read on.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Editorial Board members
- Assist in commissioning journal content, source articles, abstracts etc.
- Write journal and newsletter content, including reviews, news stories and events
- Proofreading and editing content
- Commission forewords, interviews and be involved with the peer review process
- Be an integral part of the editorial team by supporting other departments and external contacts
This role will offer you amazing progression opportunities and the successful person will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a medical science related subject (Essential)
- Experience within research and ideally some medical knowledge would be a bonus
- Strong writing and English language skills, with sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills, including MS (Excel, Outlook and Word
- You should be able to work well as part of team, but also autonomously. You will be organised with a can-do approach to your work and highly interested in medical publishing
For further information on this fabulous entry role into the world of medical editorial, please send your CV and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register