Editor - Retail Publication
SALARY: GENEROUS SALARY - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: WEST SUSSEX/LONDON
Would you like to cover the latest developments in the retail sector and commission and write digital and print content to help retailers reach their full potential and be at the heart of the most dynamic retail sectors?
We have a super new role for an experienced multi-media journalist to spearhead a project as Editor. You will be the driving force in keeping the industry informed and engaged with ongoing developments across a range of media, including print, digital, e-newsletters and industry events including a prestigious awards campaign. Our client is offering a hybrid working option, ideally 1 day a week in their office in West Sussex and London.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Covering the latest developments in the retailing sector
- Commissioning and writing digital and print content to help retailers reach their full potential
- Delivering compelling multimedia content – including broadcast quality video off the back of industry events and one-to-one interviews.
- Build a strong list of industry contacts
- Producing and publishing newsletters
- Working with the digital development director and digital marketing team to develop brand offer, analysing audience data
- Work with Editor at Large to develop brand offerings
We are looking for an experienced digital journalist/editor to spearhead this role and the successful person will have sufficient proven experience of B2B journalism (and experience as a digital editor – essential), as well as a flair for online writing and video/audio production. You will have proven experience of writing breaking news and features as well as an understanding of SEO, analytics and CMS.
This is an exciting opportunity to report on an inspirational and entrepreneurial community that has been driven by intense competition. This role offers a generous salary and great company benefits.
For further information please send your CV to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register