Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
An award-winning and highly successful London based publishing organisation is looking to recruit a passionate and strategically-minded individual to support the development and implementation of their DEI Strategy, which includes representation, creating an inclusive culture and ensuring their publishing programme reflects the market that they serve.
You will need to be a skilled communicator and networker with the ability to form strong, productive relationships across the company and be an advocate and ally within the business.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
- Partnering with the HR team and colleagues to embed DEI practices into every aspect of the people processes, enhancing their ability to attract, develop, retain and promote a talented and diverse workforce.
- Work with HR colleagues to develop toolkits and best practice guidance that can be shared across the company
- Work with the Communications team in developing and messages to ensure company communications align with their DEI strategy
- Identify, source and deliver DEI training initiatives e.g., workshops and e-learning content
- Co-Chair the community groups across the organization to enable greater collaboration between Community groups and the wider business
- Identify trends and key initiatives while establishing metrics to measure success and design and prioritise initiatives that increase diversity and foster inclusion throughout the company.
This is a key role within the HR team and the successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent in experience. You will have sufficient demonstrable experience in DEI within an HR environment, with experience of stakeholder management and the ability to interact with cross functional and global groups. You will also be an experienced and avid user of social media in the DEI space with the ability to write internal communications for a variety of audiences.
Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail are essential for this role, as are clear and confident communication skills and motivation to continually develop knowledge in the DEI space. You will be a skilled networker and team oriented with the ability to form strong working relationships.
Our client is offering a hybrid working arrangement (ideally 2 days in their London office and three days working from home). This role carries a generous salary and excellent company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note, outlining your interest and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register