Digital Solutions Consultant – UK or Netherlands
SALARY: DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: UK OR NETHERLANDS
Do you have demonstrable experience within training, support or solutions-based roles?
We have a fantastic opportunity with a leading, global education & technology solutions publishing company. Working closely with the Digital Solutions Manager you will provide service and support to faculty and student customers as well as colleagues in implementing digital solutions in the European region.
This will be a remote based role and can be based either in the UK or alternatively, the Netherlands.
Key accountabilities include:
- Drive activations and usage of HE (Higher Education) digital solutions across Europe, by providing pre- and post-sales training and support
- Deliver timely and appropriate student support
- Training and working with the local sales team to improve and develop their sales skills and knowledge of appropriate digital solutions
- To achieve yearly targets of course activations and sales of defined core digital solutions
- To cultivate and maintain extensive product knowledge of the available digital solutions
- Deliver instructor training via video conferencing tools, face to face, digital and print resources
You will need to demonstrate your track record of success in customer service and be proficient in the use of software such as Salesforce, or similar CRM, as well as having the ability to pick up new and diverse software quickly.
The Digital Solutions Consultant must have fluent spoken and written English. A driving license is essential. European language skills will be an advantage but are not essential.
The company offers an excellent salary and bonus package with this post.
For further details on this position, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register