Digital Product Trainer (Europe) - Remote Working UK
SALARY: ON APPLICATION + BONUS AND CAR ALLOWANCE
LOCATION: HOMEWORKING/REMOTE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK
We have a fantastic new role in, working for one of the leading educational publishing organizations in the UK. The Digital Product Trainer - Europe will be responsible for driving the usage of one of the company’s flagship learning electronic products, through implementation support and product training, both onsite and remotely across Europe for customers and staff. This role can be based anywhere in the UK, and will work on a remote basis, but will involve 2 international trips per month within Europe .
Key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with customers to implement the products, making the content visible and accessible
- Creating and executing a training strategy for European customers and staff across all electronic product lines
- Plan and attend customer training sessions both onsite and remotely
- Provide post-sales support for sales staff and customers through product training sessions
- Create training material and keep it up to date
- Represent the product at key industry events such as conferences, exhibitions and trade shows
- Evaluate, interpret and act (where required) on monthly usage data
This role comes with generous benefits that include a car allowance and bonus and further company benefits.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with proven experience of digital training, ideally within the information, IT/tech, or publishing industry. You will be based in the UK and have an up to date understanding of technologies used within libraries and a customer-focused approach. Experience of online information resources and the capacity to absorb product information is essential, as is the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
If you would like to be part of a fast-moving and forward-thinking organization and enjoy product training, please get in touch. For further information send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register