Digital Marketing Manager..
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a digitally savvy marketing professional to work for a leading, global publishing organisation. The successful person will help to drive growth, development and the improvement of their digital content and marketing solutions across a range of channels and platforms.
Reporting to the International Marketing Director, you will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns from conception through to delivery and work with US Digital Operations on continuing systems integrations. This role does not involve people management.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for social media channels, developing strategies across digital channels and managing the website
- Delivering a digital marketing strategy and plan
- Working with the Marketing team with the build, testing, segmentation, scheduling and deployment of email marketing campaigns in Eloqua
- Assisting with content marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Working with the US Digital Operations team to ensure website is updated, accurate and UX enhanced.
- Provide regular training and workshops for the international marketing team on digital marketing best practice
This is a super role for an experienced marketing professional with experience of marketing automation systems and digital platforms looking for the next step in marketing, working for a global organisation. This position might suit a digital Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step as training will ge given. The successful person will also have proven experience of managing SEO, email campaigns and optimising websites. You will have strong analytical skills, be a team player and data driven. You will have some experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously with experience of using Salesforce and ideally marketing automation.
For further details of this exciting marketing role, please send your CV with a short note outlining your interest and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register