Digital Marketing Manager.
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
Would you like to be part of a busy, successful Marketing Communications Department of a global educational publishing organisation? We have a super new role for an experienced digital marketer to join the Higher Education team on an initial 6 month contract. Based in their Hampshire office, this role will help to drive growth, development and improvement of content and digital marketing solutions throughout the EMEA region, through a range of channels and platforms.
This is an ideal role for someone with solid experience working in a digital marketing role, and core responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking ownership of the HE website updates
- Responsibility for social media and blogging channels (working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager)
- Manage and maintain the digital marketing content plan across the business
- Contribute digital marketing expertise to all the activities of the Marketing Comms Department
- Compile and communicate performance metrics across digital channels
- Work closely with the Marketing Comms team members to ensure campaign and brand consistency across all channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience from a digital marketing role, with experience of managing social media and blog channels
- Sound expertise optimising websites for marketing purposes
- Strong project management experience
- Experience of using Sprout or a similar social media management tool (Essential)
- An understanding of Google Analytics, HTML
The Digital Marketing Manager role carries an attractive salary and great company benefits.
If you would like further information please send your CV to email@example.com
This position closes Friday 4th October.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register