Development Editor - ELT
Are you are you an experienced ELT publishing professional? Would you like to work for a leading, global educational publisher? We have a super new role for a Development Editor with ELT experience. The Development Editor will work with the ELT Editorial Team on one of their highly successful and well-known global brands.
This is a pivotal role in the team and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development of materials (both print and digital) for Student’s Books and supplements at all stages of the development process
- Analyse content and write editorial guidelines
- Provide direction to writers in terms of content suitability, accuracy, format, style etc.
- Manage freelancers and other external contributors
- Re-write content when necessary
- Bring projects to completion within deadline and budget
- Provide guidance to in-house Editors and Editorial Assistants
The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will have proven ELT publishing experience. You will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while working to deadlines and you will have amazing organisational and communication skills. You will be a motivated team player and someone who keeps up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
This is a super opportunity to work on a leading ELT brand with a forward-thinking organisation. There is an attractive salary on offer, plus bonus and a generous benefits package.
For further information please forward your CV and a short paragraph outlining your interest.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register